We'll Just Go Through These 4 Easy Steps
Let's Have a Quick Discussion
A BizFleets Fleet Management Expert reviews our program with the customer and we will both sign the participation agreement.
BizFleets receives all vehicle and driver information from customer & we input into fleet system.
Participate in Our Program
Frequently Asked Questions
You have questions, and we have answers. If your questions (and answers) aren’t listed here, let us know.
A fleet management company that wants to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership for your business vehicles. We provide fleet services to companies with fleets of all sizes. Typically fleet management has been reserved for larger businesses, our mission is to provide discounts and incentives to all businesses, regardless of fleet size.
REDUCE THE TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP. We achieve this through the following services:
- Acquisition of Vehicles or other Assets
- Vehicle Resale
- Maintenance & Repair Discounts and Approvals
- Consolidated Billing
- Registration Management
- Telematics and Vehicle Tracking
- Fuel Card Management
- Short-Term Rentals
- Collision Management and more!
You can take advantage of BizFleets’ vehicle acquisition discounts, low lease rates, and excellent services such as Telematics, Fuel Management, Maintenance Management and Titling/Registration Services.
- Construction and Home Repair
- Heating and Cooling (HVAC)
- Equipment Companies
- Insurance Brokers
- Oil and Gas
- Food Delivery and Distribution
- Hospitals, Home Health, Hospice
- Pest Control
- Educational Institutions
- Cities and other Municipalities
- Other Governmental Entites
BizFleets fleet management specialists will focus on reducing the total cost of your fleet. There are many ways to reduce your total cost of ownership including:
Utilizing discounts from national providers
- Utilizing discounts from national providers
- Examining fuel costs, idling and driver behavior
- Monitoring personal use of vehicles
- Understanding maintenance patterns
- Efficient route creation
- Reduced financing costs
- Optimal vehicle replacement strategy
- Being fitted with the correct payload and towing requirements
Yes, any business that currently has at lease one vehicle or other assets is eligible for fleet management services through BizFleets. We provide our services nationally to businesses regardless of size or industry.
The only costs to the business are for the selected fleet management services.
We customize vehicle financing to each businesses’ needs by offering:
- Purchase options
- Closed End Lease Terms
- Open End (Equity) Lease Terms
We create a solution to meet your cash flow requirements and goals.
All domestic and international makes and models sold in the U.S. BizFleets’ fleet management offers national, comprehensive services to help businesses buy, sell and manage a wide variety of vehicles, including:
- Medium-Duty and Light-Duty Trucks
- Cargo Vans
- Box Trucks
- Specialty Vehicles with Aftermarket Equipment and/or Upfitting
Vehicles can be delivered directly to most addresses in the United States.
No, information will not be shared and is stored securely via encryption.